Monday, March 14, 2011

Simple Neutrals OOTD

My outfit today:








Lace Shirt ~ Macy's
Cargo roll-ups  ~ Macy's
Nude heels ~ Kohls
Lipstick ~ Mac lipstick in Hot Tahiti
Eyeshadow ~ New York Ready to Wear in light purple, dark brown, shimmery white
Eyeliner ~ New York Ready to Wear black creme liner
Foundation ~A blend of Maybelline Dream Mousse and Aveeno anti-aging daily sunscreen
Blush ~ Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush and Mary Kay powder blush 





I was intending to wear these heels, but I changed them right before we left for lunch.  I decided I probably didn't need to wear them to go to a buffet restaurant, so I just wore some ruffled metallic Target flats.

What did you wear today?



*OOTD = Outfit of the Day
**FOTD = Face of the Day

4 comments:

  1. Love the cargo pants and heels. Super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought those heels in blue. Sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have for sure inspired me to wear something amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete