Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nail Polish Picks

Hey guys! I'm not dead! Just still playing catch-up after missing some school.

I went through my nail polish collection and thought I would show you a few colors that I am going to be wearing a lot this spring!


In my opinion, a good yellow nail polish is pretty difficult to find. This one suits my skin tone really well and the pastel color totally shouts spring! It's by Savina and it's called "You're my Sunshine".

I wore this polish here and got a ton of compliments on it. The minty green color is totally "in" right now and I absolutely love it! This is "Minted" by Revlon and it looks about the same as "Refreshmint" by China Glaze.

I raved about this one before on my main blog, but this one is really good all year round. It's a very subtle nail polish and it just makes me feel pretty and natural. :) It has a glossy finish and has a very subtle "Touch of Gold".

I've had this color ("Endless Pink" by Revlon) color for so long, I honestly don't know if Revlon has it anymore, but this is seriously my go-to color. It's a beautiful light pink-especially pretty for spring. I need to get a new one though...what's left of it is drying out! (I guess it's about time...I don't even remember when I bought it!)

Like I said before, any pastel color gives your nails an Easter feel. "Do you Lilac it" reminds me of an Easter Egg and it makes me so excited for the warmer months! It's totally fun and I wear it a lot.

Last, but not least, we have "Atomic Orange" by OPI. It's not exactly pastel, but it gets me in the mood for summer. Which I cannot wait for, by the way.

These are just a few of the nail polishes I have been loving recently! I am currently on a nail polish hunt, so if you have any recommendations leave them in the comments! I'm sure others would like to see them as much as I would.

-Valentine <3

PS-Skin Care routine coming and possibly and OOTD? :)


2 comments:

  1. i LOVE that minty color polish-and the yellow.
    I was on the hunt for that minty color (and also an opaque white...) No luck! I'll keep looking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out Zoya.com. They have a HUGE selection of colors!

    ReplyDelete