Saturday, March 26, 2011

So what if my shorts are uneven?


I feel as if I'm cramming blogging in. At night, rushing to finish it before I have to go. I think I'm going to come up with some sort of plan, something that REQUIRES me to put more thought, effort, and time into these posts. I've been considering doing a hair tutorial or maybe a video of some of my most treasured possessions.

........Ignore the electrical wire.
Just for you, my dear readers, just for you...
Same outfit as here .
This was a brief little thing that happened randomly and spontaneously. These are practically most of the pictures I have from it... By the way, those little lines you may notice in some of the photographs? Yea, that's snow. It was about 25 degrees Fahrenheit. LOVELY. Problem is, I've been dieing for summer. Warm weather. Sun. Tan. Beach. Pool. Sand. Shorts. Flip flops. Bathing suits. Sunglasses. Windows down. Friends. Less school. Sun. Sun. Sun.....Sun. *sigh*
Photo credits to my mother.
Josie Hope

1 comment: