Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lack of Camera's

As you can see by the dates on these pictures, they're a little old. I had no time to blog over the weekend, but now I'm back in the swing of it {hopefully}. I was originally going to take some photographs of my outfit right now, (I did this super creative but not hugely original thing with my hair that is SO. CUTE.) but my brother wouldn't let me use his camera. . . Gr. I suppose it's my fault for not buying a new camera yet, I'm just horrid with decisions...and a huge procrastinator.
This is an outfit that I love. It's perfect for winter, and is easy to mix up when I feel like it.




Blazer: Vintage
Shirt: Kmart
Shoes: Clarks
Belt: Thrifted

Josie Hope

2 comments:

  1. That outfit is so cute! You look great in it!

    I wish I were more creative with outfits. I think my problem is I need to go shopping. I haven't been out of the house in ages, so why not?

    ReplyDelete