Sunday, May 22, 2011


You've probably noticed everyone's gone MIA in the past week or so. Unfortunately, it's finals week...which explains the dissapearances. After this next week or so, you'll probably see a plethora of posts thanks to everyone's summer vacation starting. I plan to do a hair tutorial...
This is just going to be a quick outfit post...Can't spend much time on it because I still have 16 hours worth of finals! Blah. Summer's calling my name .. . .

I've totally been living in this North Face fleece since I got it....sooooooo amazing.

My brother takes really badly timed and framed head shots. Yummy.
Our pathway needs weeding.
My hair is really frizzy.
Posing with a baby in pajamas just doesn't work.

Dress: H&M
Blazer: Ralph Lauren

Josie Hope

2 comments:

  1. You know, I think the hair frizz is cute. My hair has the opposite problem - super straight and slippery - so I love your bit of frizz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAVE THAT DRESS.

    We better make sure not to match at the gathering hahaha.

    ReplyDelete