Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hunger Games- Capitol Makeup

Finally got myself into gear and cranked out this video!  I had it filmed, but the editing is the hardest part.

Sorry for all the delays, y'all!  School.  It's no joke.

So, here we have Capitol makeup!  The people in the Capitol go nuts with their makeup, only caring about the trends and not about being actually, well, attractive.  They wear garish colors and have nutty tattoos.

Naturally, doing this makeup was really fun.  However, removing it was an absolute mess...



And I know.  The thumbnail is super hot.  Don't be jealous.  ;)

Why I post this craziness is beyond me, but I hope you like it!  I think it'd be a fun Halloween makeup or something.  Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Only you can look pretty while looking that ridiculous. :P Love the ombre btw! :)

    ~Emilyann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you.... I think. :P :P And thanks! I can't get the ends light enough because no amount of blonde dye will lighten it, though. I might have to try bleach... but I'm scared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Caroline! You did a great job. :)
    <3 lillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty! I'm always up in my room trying out crazy makeup just for fun and I have to try and wipe it all off before I go downstairs so I don't get strange looks!

    I finally started reading the Hunger Games Trilogy after reading that you guys were dedicating your posts to it for the week. I love it!!! I'm halfway through book two. I keep staying up far too late reading it but it's so edge-of-your-seat exciting!!!

    Keep up the good work, your blog is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beginning bit made me laugh so hard. I can relate. hahaha The makeup looks perfecly capitolish! (this is Olivia S)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool! Nice job :) I really think you captured the essence of the Capitol's extravagance =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everyone! I appreciate your comments so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Loved the look. What did you use on your lips?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! I used SheerCover concealer and a clear Sephora lip gloss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there gorgeous ;) I think the Capitol look is amazing and love your hair! <3

    ReplyDelete