Thursday, July 28, 2011

I see London, I see France.... wait. No.

Last weekend, my parents took a trip to London!  It was a glorious time, but I have to say, half the fun was getting dressed to go out!!  Here are a couple of my outfits from our mini vacation.


This outfit was inspired by Kendi (my favorite fashion blogger).  She wore this very same dress in this same way, but with a different top.  I even tricked my own mom into thinking this was a high-waisted skirt, when in reality, it's a dress and a top pinned very carefully to the bodice.

Dress: shopruche.com
Shirt: Ross
Shoes: Target
Sunglasses: Random store I can't remember
Purse: A cute shop in Italy
Belt: H&M



Chillin' with some chums.

Top: H&M
Skirt: Piazza Italia
Scarf: A store called Tequila (and I promise, no alcohol was being sold/served there.  Promise.)
Shoes: Target

And what's that in my hand?  A TOPSHOP bag.  I'm sure what I bought will be showing up in a later outfit post.  :)  I'm thrilled to bits.


Foundation: BB Cream
Blush: Mary Kay "Shy Blush"
Bronzer: Urban Decay Baked
Lipstick: Maybelline "Pink and Proper"
Mascara (even though you can't see it): CoverGirl Lash Blast

For my hair, I did the top half section in a fat twist, and then I fishtail braided the bottom half section off to one side.  I pinned back my bangs because of the wind, and you can also see that the wind mussed the back a bit.  But to be honest, I like it that way.  :)




I only have one decent photo of this one...

Shoes: Target
Dress: H&M
Belt: H&M
Coat: London Fog
Earrings: Icing
Swing Sweater: Target



Dress: Sears

I wore this dress out to go see Billy Elliot at the theatre.  It was such a fun night!  I wore a pair of nude heels and my London Fog coat with it, but neglected to photograph it.  As you can see, throughout the whole trip, I maintained a 60's-ish vibe... this is something I've been very into lately, and I think you'll notice it in upcoming OOTDs.

Have a great day, everyone!

-Caroline  

1 comment:

  1. ...
    I love everything about you. Yours bags. Your face. Your sunglasses. Your European self.

    Everything.

    Missss you!

    ReplyDelete