Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Choose my color! ***Poll now closed***

Hey everyone, it's Caroline again!

I've gotten quite bored of my hair color.  At this point it's just a very dark brown with brassy undertones.

Because I'm indecisive, I can't think of what color I should get next!  So I'm enlisting the help of all of you (dressing room door girls included)!

I've made a poll to give you some idea of what I would generally go for.  Choose one and vote, and I'll do my hair in the highest voted color.  I thought this would be a fun way to make the decision and involve our readers, since we love you all so much!

I don't want anything crazy.  I've done ombre before (where the hair is darker at the top and fades to slightly lighter at the bottom) and it's gorgeous, and I'd consider it again.  I've done highlights, and I've done slightly lighter browns.  If you go to my info page up above, there's a link at the bottom to all of my posts.  You can look at pictures I've posted of me to get an idea of what would be best for my skin and coloring, etc.

Now, here we go!  I trust you guys, and I'm excited to see what the results are!  Once I dye it, I'll let you know and probably do a tutorial, since I prefer to dye my hair at home.

Pick from the pictures below that correspond to a poll number, and vote away!

**Disclaimer:  Just because I post a picture of a certain celebrity/model doesn't mean I necessarily endorse that person, I just dig their color.**


((Color ONE))
via



((Color TWO))
mine would be slightly darker and less bleachy/yellow.
via
((Color THREE))

via


Choose away, my friends!  I love all three colors, so I'm up for any of them.

Poll closes at 11 AM EST on Thursday.  :)


***POLL NOW CLOSED***

Thanks for your votes! Results in a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment