Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fall Styles: Combat Boots

Hello lovely followers!

I'm sure you've seen lots of combat/military style boots the past year and the last few months especially. At first, I was skeptical of wearing them because I think they can easily look goth or just clunky and awkward, depending on how you wear them. But I finally bought a pair, and I'm in love. I wear them everywhere and they go with almost everything. Here I'm going to give you a few ideas of how to wear them.


Combat Boots #1


Try pairing them with a denim shirt and colored skinny jeans. Make sure you add jewelry or a scarf to keep it feminine.






Combat Boots #2


Wear them with a bodycon skirt and tights, and a simple top.




Combat Boots #3


Or pair them with a chunky sweater and skinny jeans, and a feminine scarf or accessory.

There are obviously dozens of ways to wear combat boots; these are just a few ideas to get you started. Just remember, make sure you're wearing something feminine so you don't look too masculine or goth, and I'd stick with tights, leggings, or skinny jeans so it doesn't come off clunky.

Hope you're having a wonderful fall! :)

xoxo,
Amanda


1 comment:

  1. I have two pairs of these and they're totally major fall/winter/spring staples. :) I LOVE them. So worth it. Get a pair on sale for black friday!

    ReplyDelete